Terms & Conditions
Here you go, i read through and amended some parts.
This website is operated by Techvision security Group Ltd, tvsg.co.uk and all orders placed on the website will be subject to your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions on the website, whether you order online or by telephone.
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. We occasionally change these Terms so it is important that you read them each time as by placing an order on the website you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
Please note some Terms and Conditions may be different in our store.
Images on this website are for guidance only, goods may vary slightly.
If at any time during the ordering process you are unsure and need to check that you have made the right choices please contact us by phone 0161 8392640 or 0800 612 2839 before you purchase and we will be happy to help and advise you. Alternatively contact us by email email@example.com
Unless otherwise specified all our goods come with a twelve-month guarantee starting from the date on your invoice.
- Payment for items ordered will be taken at the time the order is placed. All payments to Techvision Security Group Ltd made by debit and credit cards through World Pay, PayPal and Stripe Checkout are secure.
- As part of our security and to protect our customers when you pay by card we will check the address where the card is registered and will only deliver your goods to this address.
- All reasonable precautions are taken to keep your order and payment details secure, but we can only be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you if we are negligent.
- A contract will exist between you and Techvision Security Group Ltd once Techvision Security Group Ltd receives full payment (cleared funds) from you, and the goods have been dispatched to you, and the title of the goods will pass to you on receipt of the goods.
- We use Royal Mail, MyHermes and DPD for our deliveries and can deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Orkney, Shetland, Scottish Islands and the Republic of Ireland. Normally any orders received by Techvision Security Group Ltd before 1.30pm on a working day will be dispatched on the same day using one of the previously mentioned couriers and will normally be delivered within 2 to 3 Days unless express shipping is chosen at checkout. A working day is Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. For all other destinations, timescale and price will vary.
- Please note that if we use MyHermes in the majority of cases you will receive your order within 2 to 3 days (mainland UK only) this is not guaranteed and Techvision Security Group Ltd takes no responsibility for the late arrival of orders. Packages delivered by MyHermes will need to be signed for.
- If you are out when the goods are delivered a card will be left informing you of where you can collect them from, or giving a telephone number to rearrange delivery.
- The vast majority of Techvision Security Group Ltd deliveries are received without incident, however, if you should incur problems please notify us within 5 working days to allow us to help. If Insurance is included in our delivery prices and you will be asked to sign for your goods upon delivery. When signing you are confirming that the goods have been received in good condition.
- At the time of delivery please check you are signing for the correct number of packages. If you do not check the goods please write 'unchecked' on the paperwork. Please refuse delivery of any package which does not appear to be in good condition unless you have checked the contents and are happy to accept them.
- If you refuse delivery because of damage or missing goods please inform Techvision Security Group Ltd within 2 working days.
- If employing someone to install your goods please ensure you leave enough time to have the goods delivered. Techvision Security Group Ltd cannot be held responsible for late delivery or failure to deliver products or perform any obligation specified in these Terms and Conditions which are due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Any goods purchased from our website may be returned within seven days for any reason providing they are complete, in the original packaging and are in the same condition as when they were dispatched, cables must not have been cut and there must have been no modifications. Please ensure that goods being returned are adequately packaged and insured. If you are returning the goods because you have changed your mind and the goods are not faulty or different from what you ordered you will be responsible for the cost of postage. When we receive the goods they will be inspected and if there is any damage or items missing the cost will be deducted from the amount of the refund. There is a 20% restocking fee for any returned item which are returned after 30 days.
- Goods advertised for sale on Techvision Security Group Ltd website are subject to availability and although we take great care to ensure our stock levels are correct, unavoidable incidents can occasionally happen. If any of the goods you have ordered are out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you and offer you alternative products or a refund.
- All prices on our website are in £ sterling and listed including and excluding VAT at the current rate. Please pay special attention to this pricing. Delivery prices are not included but will be shown when your selection is complete.
- Techvision Security Group Ltd makes every effort to ensure prices on the website are correct, however, in the event of an error occurring, we will contact you giving you the option to buy at the correct price or to cancel. If you do not reply within fourteen days of us informing you of the error the order will be automatically cancelled and you will be given the option of a refund or credit note.
- Unless otherwise specified all goods purchased from Techvision Security Group Ltd come with a twelve months guarantee from date of purchase. This guarantee does not apply to wear and tear or any defect in the goods caused by willful damage, accident, negligence by you or third party, failure to follow instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without permission from Techvision Security Group Ltd.
- Please refer to the manufacturers' instructions when installing the goods. We recommend you try cameras before you install them so they do not get damaged and you know they are in working order before they are installed.
- On the rare occasion that you may receive goods that are not what you ordered please inform us and do not fit or use them as this will deem that you have accepted the goods and we will be unable to exchange them. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- In the event that you need to return an item to Techvision Security Group Ltd please fill in an RMA form on the website and place it and a copy of your receipt with the item being returned.
- Techvision Security Group Ltd reserve the right to refuse to accept returned goods that do not have the RMA form attached to the returned goods.
- Techvision Security Group Ltd reserve the right to decide whether a refund or credit will be applied to returned goods that do not have the RMA form attached.
- We recommend that you use registered post or courier and ensure there is adequate insurance to cover the cost of the goods.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of postage for any goods returned to Techvision Security Group Ltd as faulty if on receipt no fault is found. For this reason, we recommend that you read the manufacturers' instructions carefully and speak to us before you return goods that you suspect to be faulty, it may be something that we can help you with over the phone saving you time and money. Our telephone numbers are 0161 839 2640, 0845 519 4728 or 0800 612 2839
- We and our suppliers are the owners of copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the material contained on this website.
- All material contained on this website including photographs and text is available for your personal non-commercial use and may only be downloaded for the purpose of using the website.
- Any other use of the website is strictly prohibited and it must not be copied, transmitted, reproduced, displayed, published, distributed or commercially exploited.
- You may not restrict the use of this website or create any link without prior written consent from Techvision Security Group Ltd.
- Our warranty policy is 12 months 'return to base'.
Your right of cancellation
- Business customers are exempt from returning items within 7 days under the distance selling act. Trade customers are liable for all carriage costs.
- Provided you are not a Business Customer, you have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 working days after you receive the goods (see below).
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice Techvision Security Group Ltd by hand or post, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Please note that notification by phone is not sufficient.
- Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Techvision Security Group Ltd at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown on the Returns Form available on our returns page. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- In the case of faulty or misdescribed goods we shall, after receiving notification in accordance with all clauses and our terms, ask you to return the goods yourself and possibly refund you the reasonable postage costs.
- Once you have notified Techvision Security Group Ltd that you are cancelling the contract, we will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you do not return the goods as required, Techvision Security Group Ltd reserves the right to apply a refund or credit note and may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for consumable goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned.
- Once you confirm your order as correct a standard cancellation fee will be at the expense of the customer.
- An order cancelled in transit will incur the standard cancellation fee plus additional transit costs at the expense of the customer.
- In the event of an order returned due to non-delivery, the transit costs will be at the expense of the customer.
- Any items which are returned under the warranty and are found to be in a working condition will be charged a testing fee of £10 or 10% of the value of the goods, whichever is the greater.
- Credit notes must be used within six months of the date they are issued. Any credit notes over six months old are invalid.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous agreements and understandings between you and Techvision Security Group Ltd relating to the use of this website.
- We reserve the right, under certain circumstances, to remove discounted delivery offers on placed orders. Promotional offers or deductions can be removed at any time without notice.
- This contract is covered by English law and in the unlikely event of a dispute between us relating to the contract it will be resolved in an English court.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
This website is operated by Techvision Security Group Ltd
Cheetham Business Park
4 Dewhurst street
Tel: 0800 612 2839, 0845 519 4728, 0161 839 2640