The BOBBY_AM outdoor detector consists of two dual PIR passive sensors 24GHZ microwave.The particularly evolved electronics have been designed to guarantee the maximum performance in outdoor environments and at extreme temperatures. The three beams are adjustable and allow to get a horizontal coverage of 170. The coverage range the lower IR can also be adjusted vertically in order to obtain a coverage range within 3 meters and 18 meters.
The detector is also equipped with the active IR ANTI-MASKING function (EN 50131-1).
This function has been implemented to make the BOBY-AM detector unassailable by those who may have access to the detector installation site during the period in which the system is disarmed.
It indicates any attempt to prevent its operation by blocking (masking) its detection field.
- triple technology for outdoor use
- two PIR sensors and one microwave with a switching function
- MW frequency 24 GHz
- infrared sensors low consumption double element and UV filter
- low PIR beam precision adjustment (patented system)
- horizontal beam detection: 85C
- Horizontal detection excursion + – 45C
- UV resistant polycarbonate case
- stainless steel wall fixing bracket
- antimasking function
- adjustable IR sensibility
- AND/OR selectable function